MOADD (Missouri Alliance for Dual Diagnosis) established in 2018, is a collaborative effort between Department of Mental Health staff and providers with interest in developing expertise in supporting individuals with dual developmental/intellectual and behavioral health diagnosis.
MOADD provides resources to assist providers:
- Be current in best practices
- Develop an integrated system to make agencies more aware of resources for behavioral health and DD available through Regional Professional Learning Communities.
- Better Outcomes for individuals
MOADD Mobile Application
- Summit Information
2021 MOADD Summit Information-TBD
- MOADD 101 Training
- Webinar held August 30, 2018 — MOADD Presents: Co-Occurring Intellectual/Developmental Disability-Behavioral Health Diagnoses 101
- Integrating a Trauma-Informed Approach within a PBIS Framework
Direct Support Professional Certification Training