- DOR 4.141 Clinical Standards of Care for Deaf Consumers
- Disability Nondiscrimination and Accessibility Laws Resource Sheet
- Effective Communication Under ADA Title II and ACA Section 1557
- Deaf Services COVID-19 and Vaccine Information
- Request Deaf Services Brochures, Deaf Crisis Line Posters, etc.
- Deaf Services Contact Information for Offices and Programs
- Deaf Services Telehealth Areas Map
- Deaf Services Advocates Manual
- Telehealth Services Guidelines
- Guidelines for Use/Billing of Interpreters - Behavioral Health Fee for Service
- CCBHC Cost Only Service List 01/2022 (Interpreting Codes)
- Clinical Guidelines for Children/Youth Who Are Deaf
- Clinical Guidelines for Substance Use Treatment For The Deaf
- Clinical Services Bulletin: Specialized Deaf HOH Programs Communications
- Deaf Fiscal Guidelines
- ADA Title II and ACA Section 1557 Compliance in DD Services
- Guidelines for Use/Billing of Interpreters - Developmental Disabilities
HIPAA FAQ and Guidance from HHS
- Does the HIPAA Privacy Rule permit health care providers to use e-mail to discuss health issues and treatment with their patients?
- Must a covered health care provider obtain an individual’s authorization to use or disclose protected health information to an interpreter?
- When a covered entity uses a certified Telecommunications Relay Service to contact patients with hearing or speech impairments, is the Relay Service a business associate of the doctor?
- FCC Public Notice: Clarification of the Use of Telecommunications Relay Service and HIPAA
- Individuals’ Right under HIPAA to Access their Health Information 45 CFR § 164.524
- Top 10 Facts About Deafness
- Language Dysfluency in Deaf Mental Health Care
- Trauma and the Deaf Community
- Working with Sign Language Interpreters
- Use of Certified Deaf Interpreters in Deaf Mental Health Care