Skip to main content
- USDA Rural Development: For information regarding programs available through the USDA, including their Single Family Housing loans and grants.
- Missouri Housing Development Commission: For information regarding the Missouri Housing Development Commission, include their funding for home loans to qualified first-time buyers.
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development: For information regarding Fair Housing, home ownership, rental assistance, and much more.
- Trauma Informed Community Building: This resource presents a model of Trauma Informed Community Building (TICB) developed by Bridge Housing Corporation and The Health Equity Institute at San Francisco State University. The TICB model addresses the challenges trauma poses to traditional community building strategies.
- Missouri Inclusive Housing Development Corporation: This web site is designed to provide information about accessible and affordable housing in Missouri for persons with developmental disabilities.
- Money Follows the Person: The overall goal of MFP is to support people who have disabilities and those who are aging to move from a nursing facility or habilitation center to a quality community setting that meets their needs and wants.
- Money Follows the Person Webinar: This webinar consists of a Powerpoint presentation describing the Money Follows the Person Demonstration grant as it applies to individuals supported by the Division of Developmental Disabilities who are transitioning from a nursing home or ICF/ID. The webinar explains the role of the Support Coordinator in assisting eligible individuals to participate in Money Follows the Person.
- Money Follows the Person Powerpoint
- Missouri Assistive Technology