For details regarding the Real Voices Real Choices conference, please visit the Missouri Mental Health Foundation - Real Voices Real Choices Event page.
If there are any questions, comments, or suggestions for the Real Voices - Real Choices Consumer Conference, please contact us at: ConsumerConference@dmh.mo.gov.
Like us on Facebook for updates on the Real Voices - Real Choices Consumer Conference.
- The presentation application process for the 2021 event has ended and all presenters have been selected. The RVRC Planning Committee is pleased to announce the inclusion of the following topics* at the upcoming 2021 Virtual RVRC Consumer Conference:
- Finances & Guardianship
- Resilience & Family Supports
- Promoting Change & Recovery
- Self-Advocacy & Empowerment
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Autism, & Schizophrenia
*Final topics subject to change depending on presenter availability
There will be no scholarships awarded this year. Please consider applying again next year.
Since 2008, our annual conference has educated and empowered hundreds of individuals with developmental disabilities, mental illness, and substance use disorders each year. We are inviting you to help us reduce stigma and discrimination associated with these areas. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we will be hosting a VIRTUAL conference instead of our typical in-person event.
Details regarding how to register will be provided closer to the event. There will be no cost for general attendance, but should you wish to earn CEUs there will be a $25 fee at registration.
- Virtual Event Information
Details coming soon!
If you would like to receive the monthly newsletter, please email: ConsumerConference@dmh.mo.gov.